We all have moments on our gravel roads and other dusty places when we hit our end. Maybe you’ve hit the end of your….
- Shift or sanity
- Day or dreams
- Week or wits
- Rope or hope
When your end is fried, frayed, fatigued, and frazzled, or you can’t see the end or how this will possibly end well, the heart needs truth.
There is an End, and His name is Jesus. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 22:13). So no matter your end, the End is there.
Jesus always meets us as we are, where we are, with an endless supply of what we need most.
- He met Hagar in her isolation with a love that sees (Genesis 16:7-13).
- He met Elijah in famine with a brook and food delivery by ravens (1 Kings 17:1-3).
- He met the Samaritan woman in her scandal with Living Water (John 1:1-26).
- He met Peter’s empty nets on the other side of the boat with His net-breaking provision (John 21:1-8).
- He met the disciples in their trouble with His promises and peace (John 14).
And that’s not the end! He meets us, too!
His provision is daily (Luke 11:3),
His peace beyond understanding (Philippians 4:7),
His power is perfect (2 Corinthians 12:9), and
His grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9).